- Applies to all XL prepaid subscribers (except employees of XL, XL Tourists, HAURAA customers, M2M customers and Dompul).
- XL Insurance Program provides coverage for life insurance.
Customers must first enroll for the program by XL Insurance:
- Type SMS: "ASURANSI" and send to 501, or
- Type : *123*500#
- Customers who can enroll in this program are a 17 to 59 years old.
- The data that is used in the registration must be based on legal ID.
- If the registration data does not match the ID card will be considered invalid by the time in claiming process.
- Beneficiary must be registered key family member (father, mother, older brother, younger brother, husband / wife, and children. All must be proved by legitimate document at the time of claiming).
- Customers will receive SMS and prompted to confirm registration via *123# or by replying to the SMS. This confirmation serves as a digital signature for the Life Insurance.
- One customer name may only register one time in the program.
- Insurance will be activated on date 1 (one) following registered process.
- Insurance coverage will be provided for the use of the card above XL IDR30,00 (thirty thousand per month).
The amount of insurance coverage depending on the value of XL card usage each month with the following diagram:
Monthly Usage of XL Prepaid Card Insurance Coverage ValueIDR 30,000 - IDR 39,999
IDR 40,000 - IDR 49,999
above IDR 50,000
IDR 25,000 - IDR 29,999
Do not get additional coverage.
The collected insurance coverage will remain.
below IDR 25,000 for consecutive 3 month
The collected insurance coverage will be abolished.
- Insurance coverage received by the customer for each month will add up to a maximum of IDR5,000,000 (five million rupiahs). Customers who have reached the maximum insured value of IDR 5,000,000 (five million rupiahs) will not get additional insurance again in the next month.
- Insurance coverage that has been obtained in the previous month will remain as long as the value of XL prepaid card usage in a month above the minimum limit of IDR25,000.
- If the use of the XL prepaid card below the minimum of IDR25,000 in consecutive 3 months, the insurance coverage that has been collected will be eliminated (IDR0).
- Customers will not receive any additional insurance coverage if the XL card usage during one month is below IDR30,000.
- Customers who value coverage is forfeited due to use below the minimum can obtain insurance coverage after use XL card in one month is above than IDR30,000 without the need to re-register.
- Customers will receive SMS notification 2 (two) times in one month contains information value XL card usage and the amount of insurance coverage that has been collected.
- Customers can call 817 to quit the program XL Insurance.
Customers would otherwise cease from XL Insurance programs and insurance coverage will be waived if:
- Customers stop from the program at his/her request.
- Customers who shift numbers registered to post-paid.
- Customers reaching the age of 60 (sixty) years.
- If the customer already quit from the program because of the things mentioned in point #20 and wants to rejoin, then the customer must re-register in accordance with pre-determined (except the XL number as the # 1 and the customers who have reached the age of 60 years cannot sign up again).
- Beneficiary can file a claim no later than 90 days from the date of decease.
- Beneficiaries are advised to contact 817 in advance for the information and then come to the XL Center for further assisted with the process of filing a claim.
Documents required for claim submission process are as follows:
- Claim form can be obtained at the XL Center.
- Description of customer name and phone number to be registered.
- Death certificate from the hospital/medical institution/doctor who is authorized of die naturally or because of illness or because of an accident at a private location OR a letter to police died in an accident in a public place.
- A letter of proof of relationship with the customer's beneficiary (e.g. family card or birth certificate).
- Identity of the beneficiary.
- Other documents if necessary.
- Applicants must declare that never has been in medical treatment for 3 (three) months prior to the registration of insurance.
There are several causes of death that cannot be covered by this program include:
- Involved in a fight, unless to defend.
- Directly or indirectly from the crime or fraud committed by the insured or interested parties.
- Sentencing to death by court ruling
- Narcotics, psychotropic drugs and other addictive substances.
- HIV/AIDS (Human Immunodeficiency Virus / Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) and ARC (AIDS Related Complex)
- War, insurrection or civil unrest, riots, strikes, civil war, martial law, national disaster, invasion, terrorism.
- Participate as a passenger aircraft for scheduled flights.
- Accidents caused by the criminal act or traffic violation.
- Participate as a professional racing driver using motor vehicles or dangerous sporting activities.
- As a result of the atomic or nuclear reaction.
- There is a waiting period of 6 months from the first day of insurance applies, for example, the first day of each month after registration, and valid for the particular disease: heart attack, brain attack (stroke), all types of cancer, renal failure, brain inflammation, brain tumor, chronic liver disease, chronic lung disease, diabetes and its complications. The insurance company will bear the risk of death of the insured, in case of death due to critical illness in that waiting period.
- If there is a discrepancy between the information received by the customer via SMS and/or *12 # to the data contained on the XL, then the customer agrees that the applicable data is the data contained in the XL system that can be checked via the Customer Service at 817.
- Total info proceeds of life insurance protection obtained by the customer will be updated no later than 7 each month.
- This information refers to main policy of XL Asuransi PT XL Axiata Tbk No. 2013.0134.1 from PT Equity Life Indonesia.
How to join this program?
What are the benefits of XL Insurance?
- You’re entitled to claim XL Insurance with no monthly premium. Simply by using the appropriate nominal of XL Prepaid usage monthly.
- Insurance recipient only needs to show death certificate. Recipient’s identity and documents that show relationship with insurance applicant can be directly processed.
- You can visit the XL Center or contact our Customer Service at any time for detail information and claim process.
Insurance Protection Value
|Minimum Usage/Month||Insurance Protection/Month||Total Protection|
Rp 30 Thousand
Rp 500 Thousand
Rp 40 Thousand
Rp 750 Thousand
Rp 5 Million
Rp 50 Thousand
Rp 1 Million
XL Insurance protection is underwritten by PT Equity Life Indonesia and in cooperation with BIMA.
XL Insurance Registration
Registration via *123*500#
Registration via SMS