1. Tips Setting Handset
Make sure to always stay in XL roaming partner network with cheap rates promo while abroad.BlackBerry
Windows Phone 7
1.For detail information, kindly check your own manual book devices.
2.For the information about XL's carrier partners name on your devices, click here.
2. Saving Usage While Abroad
1.If you are not planning to go to any non XL roaming partner country, don¿t forget to deactivate features, such as BBM, email, YM, and Facebook on your BlackBerry.2.Use Wi-Fi connection while abroad.3.Deactivate unnecessary services to avoid normal international roaming rates that apply in your country destination.Voice MailCall Divert/ Call ForwardingAccess settings on your phone to deactivate SMS Delivery Report. For VAS SMS subscription, simply UNREG/STOP.4.Contact XL Customer Service at 817 or visit nearest XL Center to make sure your international roaming GPRS service is active.5.Contact XL Customer Service at 817 or visit XL Center or access xl.co.id to check the rates that apply in your country destination.
3. Other Important Information
- If you exceed the usage limit that already has been defined by XL while abroad, then your XL number will be blocked automatically based on the report from XL roaming partner.
- Contacting XL Customer Service from outside the country will be charged an international calling rate.
- XL cannot show the details of destination numbers for your SMS or voice call usage (outgoing and incoming calls) while you are abroad, because your usage details came from the report result from XL roaming partner, so the expense charged to you is based on what XL has received from the roaming partner.
- The difference in rates can occur if your phone network or operator has been set in automatic mode.
- While you are abroad (roaming), all the telecommnication activities, such as making or receiving a phone call, texting, accessing GPRS, chatting on BBM, and accesing data, will refer to valid rates based on the roaming partner rates in the country where you are located.
- The free or bonus benefits that you receive from XL package cannot be used while you are abroad.